Celebrate Canada 150 in Downtown Brockville!
Keep track of all that's going on to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday.
JULY 1: Great deals and promotions from our Downtown Businesses!
- $2.75 maple muffin and coffee from Winniebee's Cafe until 11:00am
- $10.50 Admission at the Aquatarium on Canada Day
- Journey Across Canada at the Keystorm Pub
- Canadiana menu at The Mill
- A taste of each province at Spitfire Cafe
- Canada 150 Memorabilia at Limestone & Ivy
- Visit the Brockville Farmers' Market with live alpacas
- Fireworks at 10:00pm!
JUNE 30 - JULY 2nd: 1000 Islands Hydroplane Regatta
JULY 1: Straw-BEAR-y Festival
JUNE 21 - 24: Island Breakfast
JUNE 23 - 25: Brockville PoutineFest
AUGUST 10 - 13: Rails to Trails Festival
AUGUST 10 - 13: Brockville Railway Tunnel Grand Opening
AUGUST 10 - 13: Brockville Ribfest
AUGUST 19: Downtown Fun Fest
NOVEMBER 24: Downtown Brockville Black Friday
DECEMBER 3 - 9: Downtown Brockville Shop Local Week